Walter Meneses, CEO
Dancing After School
Our vision is to provide comprehensive programs of the Arts and dance to our children as after school programs for FREE, at no cost to parents and schools.
Salsa For Kids
Starting April 23, 2015, at 5:00 pm or 6 pm (two classes) Salsa dance classes will start and continue every Thursday for 6 weeks. After the six lessons and preparing a choreography, all kids will do a performance (talent show) on Thursday, June 4, on a dinner show at 5:30 pm. All the family is invited to support their kids! Location: Mamma Mia Restaurant, 1932 Balboa Ave, Pacific Beach. Cost: $60 per child for classes. Register: Please go to "Donate", include the child's name and donate $60. Dinner on Thursday, June 4 at 5:30 pm is separate. Contact: Walter Eduardo Meneses, Director of Dancing After School, a non-profit organization. 619-200-7124
DONATION NETWORK DAS®
3 Simple Steps:
- WATCH our 3 minute presentation.
- DONATE Any amount per month. Then you may recommend a San Diego County Elementary or Middle school to receive Dancing After School Programs in the Arts and dance for FREE.
- MOST IMPORTANT - SHARE our VISION with 2 friends or more who will DO THE SAME. Your donation is voluntary; there is NO obligation at any time, and it's tax deductible.
- The number one children’s health concern is child obesity. More than 30% of children are obese, having tripled from 30 years ago.
- Physical education, art and dance programs are cut from schools due to budget cuts.
- Juvenile crime increases from 1 pm to 6 pm due to lack of adult supervision.
Benefits of the Arts and Dance
- Builds self-confidence, increases self-esteem and self-respect
- Improves physical and mental health, as well as body coordination
- The arts, dance and music enriches lives through self-expression